Changes in ownership
- My spouse has just passed away. How do I get our land into my name alone?
- I am named as executor in the will of a close family member. All of the other assets of the estate have been dealt with, leaving only one piece of property. Do I have to have the will probated in order to deal with the property?
- How can I add another name to my title? Does it make any difference if this person is my spouse, parent, child or sibling?
- How do I remove a name from my title? Does it make any difference if this person is my spouse, parent, child, or sibling?
- What is homesteads evidence? I have had a transfer rejected by your staff and they tell me I need this.
- I have sold my property and I do not want to hire a lawyer. Will the land titles staff complete the documents for me?
- I have sold my property and I do not want to hire a lawyer. Can I complete the forms myself?