Builders’ liens, judgments and caveats
- I believe that someone has registered or will be registering a lien/judgment against my land. How can I find out if this has happened?
- I just received a notice in the mail telling me that a caveat has been registered on my title. What is a caveat?
- How can I get an invalid or expired caveat off my title? I am unable to get a discharge from the person who registered it.
- A judgment is registered against the title to my property. I do not believe that the judgment is validly registered. I am unable to get a discharge from the person who has the judgment. How can I get it off my title?
- The thirty day notice process
- A person owes me money. Can I register a lien on their land?